Due to COVID-19, please read our studio new procedures.
Based on state-mandated restrictions and social distancing guidelines, the following are our studio procedures:
- Please pre-register classes online before you arrive. No drop-ins.
- As we are re-opening our studio during the pandemic, our class schedule has changed also. Please check our website often to see the updated schedule.
- We welcome all teachers and students wear masks when arriving at the studio, but no masks are required during the class.
- Please keep a 6ft distance at the check-in area.
- Class size limited to 8-10 people to minimize contact.
- Please place your mats behind the pre-measured and marked lines to allow 6ft spacing.
- No hands-on adjustments in the classes for this time being.
- Rental mats and studio props are suspended.
- Yoga mats, blocks, straps, and blankets are available for purchase at the studio. Or, you're welcome to bring your own props for use.
- Door knobs and surfaces will be wiped down with antibacterial wipes before and after classes.
- Hand sanitizer and soap are available for personal hygiene.
- Please stay at home if you don't feel 100% well.
We understand this is an unprecedented situation that we are all trying to adjust. For that, we want to thank you from the bottom of our hearts for your understanding and patience. With all the restrictions and preventative precautions in place, we will still have plenty of love, appreciation, and support for each other.
Although we got the green light to reopen, some students may not be quite ready to come back to the studio yet. For that, we will offer Live Stream classes for those who want to join us virtually. Please register an hour advance to ensure sufficient time to receive the email with the class link and set up your home practice properly.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out call 407-507-0000 or email: email@example.com
Thank you, Yogis. Stay healthy and well.